For more information about individual membership in CSTA, please feel free to download our membership brochure and to distribute it to teachers who might find it of interest.
Download our Membership Brochure!
*Please note that the return reply form is only valid within the United States.
Why Should I Join the CSTA?
- Membership in CSTA means belonging to a community dedicated to excellence in high school computer science education.
- Membership in CSTA gives you a say in the development of critical policies concerning curriculum, standards, and certification.
- Membership in CSTA gives you preferred access to vital professional development opportunities such as national symposia and workshops.
- Membership in CSTA gives you access to more relevant resources, including instructional materials.
- Membership in CSTA gives you access to cutting-edge research about current teaching practices and technologies.
- Membership in CSTA makes you part of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) family of 80,000 educators, researchers, and professionals world-wide.
Join as an Individual Member
Who should join as a CSTA Individual Member?
CSTA Individual Members include: middle school teachers,
high school computing teachers, college/university computer science faculty and education
faculty, and members from industry interested in supporting computer science education
Individual Membership Benefits
CSTA Voice bi-monthly publication
Free classroom posters and career resource materials for students
Preferred registration for the CSTA annual conference (CS&IT)
Access to professional development videos and podcasts
Access to reports on key topics such as teacher certification, national standards, and equity
Access to virtual binders on key topics such as Careers, Equity, Teaching Strategies, and Computational Thinking
Access to research on computer science education
CSTA Advocate Blog featuring Announcements, Breaking News, and Points of Interest
Free "csta.acm.org" email forwarding address
Full voting privileges and volunteer opportunities
Opportunities to participate in the member information forums to provide valuable information for shaping educational policy
Online access to Crossroads, ACM's magazine for college students
TechNews, ACM's tri-weekly online IT news digest
MemberNet, ACM's bimonthly online newsletter with the latest CSTA and ACM news
Access to the Career Resource Centre, ACM's source for career articles, job board, and career assessment tools
Table of Contents (TOC) email alerts for new materials as they are added to the ACM Digital Library
Watch our video about your CSTA membership benefits!
CSTA also has institutional memberships for universities, colleges, and organizations that support CSTA's missions. Learn
more about the benefits of becoming an institutional member here.